Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Meet The Other Kardashian Mother, Bruce!

Bruce Jenner celebrated his 65th birthday yesterday and girlfriend got her nailz did!

Bruce was seen driving around Malibu yesterday sporting a fresh coat of pink nail polish on her nails (notice how I refer to Bruce as a woman, I mean have you SEEN her lately?!) and bitch be looking fierce!

This is just adding fuel to the already flaming fire that is Bruce, with rumours still going around that the 65 year old Olympian wants a SEX CHANGE!


Bruce, whatever you decided to do with yourself girlfriend, The Internet Princess will support you. I mean growing up in that house with Kim and the girls I guess you just wanna feel pretty too! I would want to feel pretty too if I looked like Christopher Reeve and Sigourney Weaver's love child.

With Love,
The Internet Princess!

(Photo courtesy of TMZ.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner