Sunday, November 02, 2014

HALLOWEEN 2014

It's the end of my first week here at The Internet Princess and it's been super fun! Thanks to everyone who has been reading and sharing the posts around! I know there isn't many of you but its still nice to know people are reading my stuff!

On a scarier note, Halloween came and past for the year and as usual the celebrities went all out!

Here are a few of my faves:


Iggy Azalea showing the internet that she doesn't care if she looks like a black man dressed as a white socialite.


Katy Perry dressed as a either a prolapsed anus or an orange turd...whichever one represents her relevance at the moment. (The bag she has probably sold more than 'Prism'.)



Rihanna and Ashanti are posing together in this photo for some reason. (Ashanti probably wearing one of her outfits from her flop album, 'Braveheart'.) Rihanna was an Ebola patient?


Aly & AJ Michalka, went as Romy & Michelle. PERFECT. 


Kim, North, Penelope and some random bitch as Grace, Karl, Anna and Andre (Vogue Team).


Miley Cyrus as her God Mother, Dolly Parton.


And the winner of Halloween this year, The Queen Bee, Beyoncè and daughter Blue Ivy as Janet and Michael Jackson!


 I dressed as a witch from American Horror Story: Coven.


So that bring Halloween to a close this year, I must say I have never seen so many people with Calavera face paint (Sugar Skulls) or bloody doctors and nurses in my life. Most of the girls I saw while clubbing looked so nasty and you best believe I had my witch broom, sweeping out that trash!

With Love, 
The Internet Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner